The company will:
1. Pursue environmental best practice in all operations and inform and encourage our colleagues, suppliers and customers accordingly.
2. Continuously strive to reduce the consumption of energy, fuel and resources in the running of the business.
3. Endeavour, with continuous reviews, to re-use or recycle things instead of replacing with new.
4. Select equipment and consumables that fully takes into account any environmental impact.
5. Ensure all recyclables are sorted and sent to responsible recycling facilities.
6. Dispose of equipment and consumables responsibly and direct for reuse, repair or recycling.
7. Ensure that potentially hazardous waste is disposed of using recommended procedures.
8. Whenever possible use and encourage others to use electronic communication in place of delivery of mail or goods and only print documents if unavoidable.
9. Whenever possible to walk, use bicycles or share transport to and from work.
10. Consider any business activity of our suppliers which involves our company and which may be harmful to the environment and openly discuss what action can be taken to improve.
CS One Design Limited
NEED A WEBSITE?
You can email us, call us, or arrange to visit us at our studio at Tonge Mill, meet the team and discuss your project. You may already have a detailed plan of what you require or you might want a bit of creative input – whatever you need, we can discuss it over a cuppa and come up with a plan. We can also show you lots of examples of our work, which might give you some new ideas.
If you’re not sure how to brief us, download our fact sheets to guide you through the process.
NEED A LOGO?
The next stage is where we give you a written estimate. Quite often we can provide this on the same day. If you’ve got a budget in mind, let us know right from the start, so that we know what we’re working with.
You might be pleasantly surprised – a website doesn’t have to have a huge budget to make a big impact.
NEED A DESIGN?
Commissioning comes next. If you’re happy with the estimate and with our proposals, we can get going. A simple exchange of paperwork is all we need to formalise the agreement.
Now the exciting bit – the design process. The work will be scheduled into production and we will keep in touch through every stage of design, so that you end up with a website you can be proud to show off.